My First Pixel Art Experince

PixelArt at 7 days Indie Game Dev Log 1 Bumin 
pixel art example

Hello, comrades. I decided to make a game, but my friend, who made my drawings, was depressed and had not been around for a week. So I decided to make my own drawings. First I tried to make 3D drawings with blender. I made a donut. Then "what am I doing?" I thought. This donut would have been of no use to the game drawing. I had to find another way. So I decided to make my drawings with pixel art. When I started drawing, I didn't even watch pixelart video. When I made very bad drawings, I watched a few videos and learned what to do. In this video, I will show you how I improved in 7 days. I made animations using the unity engine. If you liked my video please like it and subscribe my channel. This game's name is Bumin.

Comments